We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here you can see a list with the main religion of each country in Asia, arranged alphabetically, being a continent very varied in beliefs whose main ones are Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism.
- Afghanistan: Sunismo (87%).
- Saudi Arabia: Islam (100%). Sunnism is the predominant one.
- Armenia: Armenian Apostolic Church (92.6%).
- Azerbaijan: Islam (93.4%).
- Bangladesh: Islam (89.5%).
- Bahrain: Islam (70.3%).
- Burma / Myanmar: Buddhism (89%).
- Brunei: Islam (78.8%).
- Bhutan: Tibetan Buddhism (75.3%).
- Cambodia: Buddhism (96.9%).
- Taste: Islam (77.5%).
- China: Buddhism (18.2%). China is an officially atheistic country.
- Cyprus: Orthodox Church of Greece (78%).
- North Korea: Buddhism and Confucianism (100%).
- South Korea: Christianity (31.6%). Protestantism is the predominant one.
- United Arab Emirates: Islam (76%).
- Philippines: Catholicism (82.9%).
- Georgia: Orthodox Catholic Apostolic Church (83.9%).
- India: Hinduism (80.5%).
- Indonesia: Islam (87.2%).
- Iraq: Islam (99%). Shiism is the predominant one.
- Iran: Islam (≈92.5%). Shiism is the predominant one.
- Israel: Judaism (75.1%).
- Japan: Shintoism (83.9%).
- Jordan: Islam (97.2%). Sunnism is the predominant one.
- Kazakhstan: Islam (70.2%).
- Kyrgyzstan: Islam (75%).
- Kuwait: Islam (76.7%).
- Laos: Buddhism (67%).
- Lebanon: Islam (54%).
- Malaysia: Islam (60.4%).
- Maldives: Sunismo (100%).
- Mongolia: Buddhism (53%).
- Nepal: Hinduism (81.3%).
- Oman: Islam (85.9%). The Ibadi movement is the predominant one.
- Pakistan: Islam (96.4%). Sunnism is the predominant one.
- Russia: Russian Orthodox Church (≈17.5%).
- Singapore: Buddhism (33.9%).
- Syria: Islam (87%). Sunnism is the predominant one.
- Sri Lanka: Buddhism (69.1%).
- Thailand: Buddhism (93, 6%).
- Tajikistan: Sunismo (85%).
- East Timor: Catholicism (96.9%).
- Turkmenistan: Islam (89%).
- Turkey: Islam (99.8%). Sunnism is the predominant one.
- Uzbekistan: Islam (88%). Sunnism is the predominant
- Vietnam: Buddhism (9.3%). In Vietnam, more than 80% of the population does not profess religion.
- Yemen: Islam (99.1%). Sunnism is the predominant one.
Source: CIA Library
Image: Stock Photos - Peter Hermes Furian on Shutterstock
It may interest you:
Main religion of each country in Europe.
Main religion of each country in America.
Main religion of each country in Africa.
Main religion of each country in Oceania.
After studying History at the University and after many previous tests, Red Historia was born, a project that emerged as a means of dissemination where you can find the most important news of archeology, history and humanities, as well as articles of interest, curiosities and much more. In short, a meeting point for everyone where they can share information and continue learning.